In today’s Fashion Brain Friday question, I reply to a designer who asks, “How do I explain what’s good about my line to a store so they’ll buy it?” Do you know the right words to use? Watch this video!
Five Day FREE Mini-Course to Help You Sell Your Line
Spend a few minutes a day with me to learn how to SELL more without feeling "sales-y". Get immediate access now!
*In addition to the FREE report, receive weekly business updates. Down with spam! We will never share your information.
- Are You Ready for a Sales Rep for Your Clothing or Accessories Line?
- (Webinar Tomorrow!) Want us to review your trade show booth?
- Trade Show Booths: Things You Need to Know to Make Great Visual Displays
- What’s the difference between a blog and a newsletter?
- Jane Hamill Featured in Entrepreneur Magazine