The Fashion Startup Challenge: 5-Day Email Series
- Do you want to launch your business the RIGHT way?
- Would you like to know the insider secrets and “shortcuts” to a successful clothing / accessories line?
Now is the perfect time to get a SOLID plan for your new business. You CAN launch a profitable product-based business and I’ll help you do it. Can you just IMAGINE yourself at this time next year? You could have your business up and running and already be SELLING. How amazing would that feel?
What is it? The Startup Challenge is a 5-day email series to help you understand what it really takes to launch a clothing / accessories line.
How does it work? Each day you’ll get simple and quick action steps to get your business on the easiest and best path to success.
What do I get? Here’s how the Challenge will go:
Day One: What you need to know FIRST about setting up a fashion business
Day Two: How to get your samples / prototypes made
Day Three: Finding the “perfect customers” for your product
Day Four: 3 simple keys for your website
Day Five: Where to find the money
How much does it cost? $0, zero, nada, zilch, it’s my gift to you.
Why should I take the challenge? By the end of our 5 days together you’ll have a MUCH clearer plan for your business. I teach in a no-fluff style with simple, actionable steps. I want YOU to make a great living using your creativity. This challenge will help you decide IF and HOW to move forward with your new business.
When does it start? As soon as you sign up, we’ll email you Day One’s lesson. After you register below, watch your Inbox for emails from email@example.com.
Want to share this Challenge? Post this link (and thanks!!): http://fashionbrainacademy.com/challenge17
About Jane Hamill, your fashion business mentor:
– Designed the Jane Hamill line for 14+ years and owned her boutique in Chicago for the same time period (cleverly named Jane Hamill)
– Sold the Jane Hamill line in her shop and wholesale to Marshall Field’s, Mark Shale, Bloomies by Mail, Saks Folio, numerous specialty stores
– The Jane Hamill line was represented in 5 showrooms across the country
– Got great press over the years including CNN, FOX national TV, InStyle, Lucky, Chicago Tribune, McCall’s, National Public Radio
– Did an essay for NPR’s This I Believe series – also in the book of essays. The topic? Barbie.
– Sold design biz and retail store in 2007 – 14 years and 2 kids later
– Started consulting with retailers in 2007 (with Retail Mavens) re: inventory control, cash flow, open to buy #’s, marketing their business
– Started Fashion Brain Academy and Jane Hamill Consulting in 2020
– Helps designers through online courses, group coaching and mastermind Programs, private coaching, and public speaking.
– Director of Design Education at the Chicago Fashion Incubator
– Adjunct faculty at Columbia College – Fashion Studies Department
– Enough, enough…you get the idea.