- Want the know the exact steps to take and in what order to start a clothing or accessories line?
- Want to avoid the newbie mistakes that waste your money and time?
- Ready to start the business you’re dreaming of even if you’re scared to death?
Then this is for you – and it’s FREE!
I’m Jane Hamill and I started a clothing line (and opened a boutique) when I was 25 years old. I was pretty clueless, had a tiny budget, and did almost everything myself. Within 6 months I was shipping to my first major department store and I ran my company successfully for 14+ years until I sold it. My line was carried in Bloomingdale’s, Sak’s, Macy’s, etc. and I had reps in 5 different cities selling my line to stores all over the world. I firmly believe that if I could do it, so can you!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this FREE online training:
- The exact 9 steps to take and in what order to launch a clothing or accessories line
- 5 questions you MUST ask yourself before you bring a product to market
- Where it’s OK to spend money and where to save (including a – DO SPEND/DON’T SPEND cheatsheet)
- The ONE vital step most designers completely ignore (and it KILLS their business)
- What I would do differently if I started over today