How to Go From Zero Sales Online to a Profitable Business with Erika Neumayer
You’re working in your parents’ living room trying to make a go at this fashion business thing. You have no website, no sales, and almost no money. And you probably feel like you have no clue what to do about it. And your product is dirndls. You know, the outfit St. Pauli Girl wears?
Meet Erika. This is her story.
Here’s what we cover…
- Why Erika’s first 2 websites didn’t get sales and what she finally did to make money online
- How she sold $24,000 in dresses during a 4 day email campaign
- Her marketing strategy – Facebook ads, email, and blogging – what’s working and what’s not
- How she hated the idea of marketing her product at first and what she did to overcome it
- Advice for companies selling online who aren’t getting the sales they want
- How to fit it all in – making time for marketing and not just focusing on product creation
Did you like this interview? LMK what you think in the comments below. And if you’re ready to learn how to be a BOSS marketer like Erika, click here.
Thanks for watching,
P.S. Are you going to do the “assignment” Erika gave you at the end of the video?