Here’s what you’ll learn:
– Jane’s exact pricing “formula” and how to use it for your business
– What goes in your cost sheet and what to leave out
– How to eliminate the guesswork and feel confident about your pricing
– Healthy margins for wholesale, online selling, and trunk shows
– The simple “backwards” strategy to make sure your product is profitable
Who this is for:
– Anyone who make art, clothing, t-shirts, pillows, jewelry, baby gear, athletic wear, candles, accessories, soaps, menswear, shoes, etc…
Note for artists:
– In addition to the pricing “formula” for products, we’ll also cover some specifics for artists who need a non-traditional pricing strategy
The Fine Print: I want you to make money creating great work. What I’m teaching in this training is the exact strategy I used in my business for over 14 years and what I know to be profitable for hundreds of clients. I think it’s fair you know that there are many different approaches to costing and pricing. My system works for small companies and I’ll show you exactly how to do it.
Your Investment: $47
You’ll get the complete recording and all the downloads
Jane’s 100% Guarantee: If you don’t think this training is great – for ANY reason – just let me know within 30 days of registering and I’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked, one email and done. Sound fair? – Jane
Questions? Not sure if it’s for you? Just reach out! 773.551.2111 or email@example.com
After you sign up, you will receive an order confirmation plus a separate email from firstname.lastname@example.org with details about how to access the recording (allow 5 – 30 minutes). This is a digital product.
About the Presenter:
Jane Hamill is the founder of Fashion Brain Academy and the creator of several online programs for creative entrepreneurs. Jane ran a successful womenswear wholesale and retail business for 14 years and her work has been seen on CNN, NPR, InStyle, WWD, Chicago Tribune, and more. Her line was sold in Macy’s, Bloomies, Saks, the Jane Hamill Boutique, and specialty stores worldwide.
Jane’s mission is for every creative person to make a great living using their creativity – even if they hate selling and cringe at the idea of a marketing plan.