Pop quiz for all the makers and fashion designers.
When you get an order, does that mean you then have to take a specific action to get it shipped out?
Yes or no? Any action at all – cutting, sewing, hand stitching, dyeing…
Because here’s the thing…
If you’re SEWING, you’re not SELLING.
If you’re part of the production process, you’re spending time on things that do NOT get you paid.
Maybe you;re thinking, I know this. But you might still be doing it because ____________________. Insert your reason here. And I’m going to challenge you on it in this episode
Because I want you to make more money.
Have a listen…
Mentioned in the Episode:
- The E-myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- The Launch a Line fashion startup course for new designers
- The Content Club. the monthly membership for product entrepreneurs to help them get more traffic and sales with no ad spend
Want to Work Together?
- If you want to launch a profitable clothing line, we have a program for new designers, called Launch a Line. It’s a step-by-step course that gives you the blueprint to a successful launch so you don’t make the same mistakes I did when you start.
- If you need a bigger audience for your product-based online shop, and want more consistent traffic and sales, you can join The Content Club. You’ll get direct access to Jane for LIBE marketig Hotseats and reviews. Consistent marketing means consistent sales coming in.