If you work from home, you know there are pros and cons.
On the plus side:
- No water cooler, no chit chat with colleagues
- Short commute
- You can wear your P.J.s if you want
- There are people expecting you at a certain time – so you stay accountable
And the cons:
- Ummmm, no water cooler, no colleagues
- You tend to talk to yourself all day
- Wearing your P.J.s all the time is a tad demoralizing
- If there’s no compelling reason to get out you can go a little stir crazy
In this video, I show you 3 ways to stay connected to the world and avoid the Howard Hughes effect. In many ways, we’re all kindergartners at heart – we secretly love a schedule – event if it kills us to admit it.
Leave a comment below and let me know what YOU do to smash down those “lonely entrepreneur” moments.
Thanks for watching and reading!