3 Ways Your Fashion Brand Can Be More Sustainable
Shannon Lohr, owner of Factory 45, is my special guest in today’s podcast. She shares 3 pretty simple ways you can make your current business more sustainable.
Shannon is a rock star and is completely dedicated to product sustainability. She teaches entrepreneurs how to launch a sustainable and ethical clothing, accessories, (or any sewn product) line and is the most lovely human.
Trust me, she’s not on a sustainability soapbox and won’t shove anything down your throat. She wants to help YOU and the planet.
We talk about:
- 3 simple things to start doing TODAY to make your product more sustainable (#2 is the easiest IMO)
- Is there any such thing as a truly sustainable fashion brand?
- The #1 marketing message mistake most sustainable brands make
- Which fabrics are most sustainable and why
- Which companies that are doing a good job at being truly as sustainable as possible
- The simplest and easiest thing you can do to start being more sustainable with your fashion company
Watch above or listen below:
You can also listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or Soundcloud
- The Sustauinable Fashion Business Summit (it’s FREE!)
- Factory 45
- Sustainable packaging companies: Ecoenclose and NoIssue
- No One Cares That Your Product is Sustainable – Jane’s podcast
- Companies with buy back, send back or resale programs: For Days and Knikey
- Private Coaching options are here or just email us.
- How to start a clothing line from scratch course, the Launch a Line online course
Let me know what actions you’ll take in the comments below. I’d love to hear!
More about Shannon Lohr, founder of Factory 45:
Shannon works with entrepreneurs all over the globe to launch sustainable & ethical fashion brands the right way, from the start.
Over the past 8+ years, She’s mentored hundreds of people who have an idea for a clothing brand but aren’t sure where to start.
Through Factory45, you can with Shannon to source fabric, set up manufacturing, and raise money to launch your brand — in the most time efficient and cost-effective way possible.