Podcast episode #7 gets down and dirty with the truth – what’s inside the buyer’s brain that they’ll never tell you.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why you need to hear the truth but buyers won’t tell you
- What keeps a buyer from writing an order for your line
- 3 pet peeves about working with emerging designers
- The #1 reason I didn’t write an order with a new designer when I owned my boutique
- Why retailers are not completely honest with you
- Ways to overcome buyers’ objections
Here’s the thing…
And if you want to learn the entire process of selling to boutiques, I recommend my online course, “How to Sell Your Line to Boutiques”. It goes through the process of approaching a boutique (my proven postcard method), how often to follow up, and what to say.
Did you like this podcast? If so, will you please click the LIKE button and share the love? I would very much appreciate it!
P.S. Now it’s YOUR turn (and my favorite part of doing a podcast).
Will you PLEASE tell me in the comments below?
P.P.S. Here’s the direct podcast link if you have any trouble listening in: http://bit.ly/fbapodcast7