I was driving by my old retail store space and popped out of the car to tell you about how NERVOUS I was when I first started my clothing line and opened my shop.
I started my business when I was 25 years old and let me tall ya…
- I was scared to death
- I was excited and thrilled
- I was worried no one would buy anything
- I was worried about paying back the $25,000 I’d borrowed
- I was terrified I would be out of business in 9 months
- I was also pretty sure I could waitress if things didn’t work out
- I was working my booty off
Here’s a peek into my old storefront and what it was like when I was a
nervous wreck startup…
Tell me this – a simple YES or NO in the comments will do.
Am I the ONLY one with startup nervousness???
A. Yes, Jane, you’re the only one who needs that much ice cream to calm her nerves.
B. No, Jane, I can relate and here’s why ___________________.