Startup Story and What I’d Do If I Started Over Again with Tiffe from Baby Teith
I’m so excited about today’s guest! Tiffe Fermaint is my special guest and she’ll share a little bit of her startup story, plus she’ll share what she would do if she was starting over again today to build a product business from scratch.
Tiffe is the owner of Baby Teith, a community driven brand, focusing on bringing together parents who are fans of new wave, post-punk, eighties music and spooky things. Tiffe launched her brand when her daughter was born and the community around the brand became a space supporting new moms.
Her brand has grown and she tells us what she’d do differently to create success if she started over again.
We talk about:
- Tiffe’s first foray into fashion and being an entrepreneur in Phoenix – when she was 14!
- what her mission was when she was starting Baby Teith and how she’s made it about her community
- how you can get started and what you can do if you don’t have your own community and get them on your list
- how to keep up with all the changes in social
- what she’d do today if she was just starting out
- how she’s planning to use TikTok in 2023
- who should run your brand’s Facebook and Instagram ads? The owner or an expert?
It’s a really captivating interview and you’ll learn a ton.
Watch above or listen below:
- Tiffe’s company, Baby Teith
- Tiffe’s Instagram
- If you’re just getting started with Facebook Ads, Davie Fogarty’s YouTube channel for Facebook Ads
- Tiffe’s new consulting biz
- The Fashion Brain YouTube channel
- Private Coaching options are here or just email us.
- How to start a clothing line from scratch course, the Launch a Line online course