If you’ve been THINKING about launching a clothing line, now is the perfect time to start. With so much uncertainty in the world, wouldn’t it be amazing to be in control of your own destiny?
Your own business gives you flexibility, freedom, and an unparalleled feeling of accomplishment.
Let’s get you started on your journey! Our BRAND NEW and completely updated fashion startup course is OPEN for enrollment! The “Launch a Line” course + 8 week interactive mastermind starts May 10th.
The business you’ve been dreaming of really IS possible. All you need is the step by step blueprint, a chance to ask questions when you get stuck, and support from other like-minded folks who are willing to share resources. I hope you join us.
“The dream has to be bigger than your fear.” -Steve Harvey
So you want to start a clothing or accessories line.
That’s great! But why?
There are a lot of reasons to start a fashion business. For instance…
- You’re tired of your job.
- You have a lot of creativity and you want to use it.
- You have a fantastic idea that you know everyone will love.
- You have a need for a product that’s not available and you think others will want it too.
Some of these reasons to launch a business are good and some are, well… not so good.
In today’s episode, we’ll cover this + the 6 questions you should ask yourself BEFORE you start a fashion business.
I wish someone would have made me listen to this BEFORE I started. 🙂
Have a listen…
Before you start a fashion business, ask yourself these 6 questions:
- What do you want to start a business? Is it because you hate your job?
- Are you willing to be VERY uncomfortable?
- Do your family and friends support you?
- Do you realize that a successful business is NOT about how great your ideas are?
- If this failed, would you regret it?
- Are you ready to commit to imperfect action
Mentioned in this episode
- Join the free 4-Day Fashion Startup Challenge
- Do your friends an family support your new fashion business? Video: Get support for your new fashion business
Let me know how you answered these questions and if this podcast helped you. I love hearing from you!