The Best Way to Finance Your Fashion Business
If you’ve been THINKING about launching a clothing line, now is the perfect time to start. With so much uncertainty in the world, wouldn’t it be amazing to be in control of your own destiny?
Your own business gives you flexibility, freedom, and an unparalleled feeling of accomplishment.
Let’s get you started on your journey! Our BRAND NEW and completely updated fashion startup course is OPEN for enrollment! The “Launch a Line” course + 8 week interactive mastermind starts May 10th.
The business you’ve been dreaming of really IS possible. All you need is the step by step blueprint, a chance to ask questions when you get stuck, and support from other like-minded folks who are willing to share resources. I hope you join us.
“The dream has to be bigger than your fear.” -Steve Harvey
Let’s talk money! Today I’ll cover the 8 ways I see my students and clients funding their product-based businesses.
Next, I tell you how I found the money to start my clothing line and boutique, and finally what I consider the BEST way fund your business in 2021.
I explain in detail exactly what I would do what I would to NOW if I were you, starting over again from scratch.
- The “Launch a Line” complete fashion startup course + interactive mastermind – Starts May 10, 2021
- Free online workshop: The Exact 9 Step Blueprint for Launching a Clothing Line that Makes Money
- I Fund Women: https://ifundwomen.com/
- Fund Black Founders: https://www.fundblackfounders.com/
- Fund Razr: https://fundrazr.com/
- Kiva: https://www.kiva.org/
- SBA Microloan Program: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans
As always, thanks for listening.
I’m rooting for you!