“There’s power in a plan”, I said to my client who owns an online boutique selling home goods.
She wasn’t buying it. She replied with…
“Sure, if only I knew if my plan was any good. And if I didn’t lose it. And if I actually stuck to it without changing my mind 50 times.”
Umm hmmmm… I get it.
We love the idea of a plan.
It’s the implementation that gets us.
So what’s your plan? What’s going to be different in the next 12 months? What are you going to be celebrating at this time next year?
- What’s my Outrageous Goal for the biz?
- What’s the “bridge version” of the biz in the next 12 months?
- Next, break it down into the 4Qs of the year, and to 3 specific 90-day goals.
- Start tracking some #’s every week to see small wins add up (motivation!!)
- Get help and accountability so I don’t abandon my plan by January 15th.
I love hearing from you!
What’s the ONE thing you know for sure will be in your plan for 2022?