If you haven’t listened to Part 1 of What’s Possible, go here.
When you’re running the day-to-day of your business, it’s hard to stay in a place of possibility.
- Orders coming in (or not)…
- Orders getting shipped (or not)…
- Keeping up with the cluster f**k that is social media…
- Watching your cash flow…
Head down working. But…
“You can’t see the picture when you’re in the frame.”
Sometimes you need a fresh perspective.
Today’s episode reminds you of what’s possible in business.
And in life.
And you’ll hear 2 great examples of badass entrepreneurs and exactly what they’re doing to get stuff done – even when life throws a crap-ton of trouble at you.
- One is getting sales while dealing with chronic illness.
- Another who just hit a million dollars in sales
Have a listen to the podcast below.
The full recording of the LIVE PlanJam Workshop is ready for you!
It’s all inside The Club.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Bean Goods, Claire’s website
- Jane’s membership, The Club, to dive deep into everything we talk about on the podcast.
Want to Work Together?
- If you want to make more money with your emails and need a bigger audience for your product-based online shop, join The Club. Consistent marketing means consistent sales coming in.
- If you want to launch a profitable clothing line, we have a program for new designers, called Launch a Line. It’s a step-by-step course that gives you the blueprint to a successful business so you don’t waste time & money on unnecessary newbie mistakes.
I love hearing from you!
What’s your ONE main takeaway from today?
And remember…Perfect is good but DONE is better!