Reflecting back on the next 12 months, do you like what you see? Are you proud? Disappointed? Hopeful for the New Year?
Today I’m sharing what’s possible for you based on specific examples of what some badass entrepreneurs have achieved this year.
– going from totally frozen to taking massive action in only 8 weeks
- Kiya got her product featured on Oprah’s favorite things
- Killian made money and building you audience even when you have no new inventory to sell
- Stephanie went from totally frozen to taking massive action in only 8 weeks
The opportunities for e-commerce and online businesses are EXPLODING for 2022.
YOU are not different form any of the people I feature in this episode.
This episode will show you how to get in there and get some. Watch the video above or listen as a podcast below.
You can also listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or Soundcloud
- Adeline Olmer’s One Outrageous Goal article
- Adeline’s book: Le Kitchen Cookbook: a workbook
- Zhe by Karyn Elizabeth
- Zhe in the Forbes Article
- Riche Holmes Grant’s website
- Riche’s “Home Upgrade” Show with Real Simple and Better Homes & Gardens
- Riche’s podcast with Jane: First You Give, Then You Ask
- Hester Fleming’s website with vintage jewelry
- Stephanie McIntyre’s 3rd Life Leather ebsite
- Kiya Tomlin’s Twisted Tee chosen as one of Oprah’s Favorite Things
- Killian Hagen’s Bruce and Olive website
I love hearing from you!
What’s your ONE main takeaway from today?
I have designed a product and I’ve test marketed at 2 stores already (on commission). The product is selling a couple items per week at each store.
My question is I’m not really sure who I’m selling to and I really don’t know what it is I want. Are these questions your course can help me with? If I can get clarity I don’t mind putting the work in. Thankyou, so much
I somehow missed your comment! It sounds like you have a great start and you’re getting traction. Congrats! Your pieces are BEAUTIFUL, BTW. Just gorgeous.
In The Club, the first things new members work on are the foundational pieces that matter most — what do you want from the biz, who are your dream customers (yes, you get to choose), and what are the steps to achieving your goals. We teach this inside The Club because we know you need clarity on these things before you just start working in any direction. It’s not always easy to make these decisions but we guide you and help you through it.
Here’s what one of our members posted right after she joined The Club – Hester from Hester Fleming Jewellery
“Straight away I went through the foundation videos and applied Jane’s advice. Over the course of five days, I have turned my whole business around. I have hit my very conservative sales target for the month over 5 days! I thought that was only possible around Christmas time, during a sales promotion or mothers day. I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Jane and her team in this post. I have been really worried and somehow enrolling and starting the work via this course has started the engine again.” – Hester Fleming
You can sign up for The Club at this link:
xo – Jane