I’m in a Starbucks right now preparing and getting excited for the presentation tomorrow with my special guest, Amy Meadows of Windows Matter. Are you coming? Well I have a great idea – how about we do a LIVE booth review on the Webinar?
Want us to review your booth?
- Gather 3 – 5 photos of your last booth
- Draw a very simple plan-o-gram (layout) so we get the idea of the bird’s eye view
- Email #1 and #2 to email@example.com, SUBJECT LINE: BOOTH REVIEW
- That’s right, Amy and I will be doing a LIVE show booth review during tomorrow’s Webinar. Here’s what to do if you want IN on this opportunity:
We’ll pick 1 – 2 booths to review during the live Webinar so everyone can learn and the lucky designer will get their booth improved (for free) as a bonus!
The Webinar is Friday, 5/3. at 2 pm EST (1 pm CST, 11 am PST)
“Is Your Show Booth as Cool as Your Product? How to Look Your Best and Sell More at a Craft Show or Art Fair”
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- easy, proven techniques for visual displays that convert lookers into buyers
- layout tips to get buyers to stop, look and shop
- how to decide what “look” your booth should have
- cheap and cheerful displays you can create tonight
- the #1 reason shoppers will pass your booth by what you can do to avoid this problem
This webinar will fill up fast – so grab your spot now!