Why My Clothing Line Beat the Odds and Was Successful
In this episode, I share 5 things I did right with my clothing line and 5 things I did wrong.
I made so many mistakes, and yet my business was still profitable & successful.
In this episode:
- The embarrassing mantra I posted on my fridge for all to see.
- No safety net and no plan B – a good thing or a bad thing?
- Selling to upper middle class white chicks (with hella body issues) and how they differ from other groups of women
- Losing focus, copying others (*cringe), and needing help I refused to ask for.
- If I started over again today, what I’d definitely NOT do
Learn how to set up a profitable clothing or accessories business:
You can watch above or listen below: