Have you ever been to a conference and felt so excited and motivated to kick ass? And then you get home, feeling great, ready to take on the world — for about 3 days.
And then the motivation disappears. (Motivation is like taking a shower, you can’t do it on Sunday and expect it to last until Thursday.)
Which leads us to discipline. But someone like me, I am NOT very disciplined. Not even close.
So how is it that I get so much accomplished?
I break it down in this episode.
- BJ Fogg’s Tiny Habits Ted Talk
- Morning Pages, The Artist’s Way
- The Club: https://fashionbrainacademy.com/theclub/
- Private Coaching: https://fashionbrainacademy.com/programs2/
- Launch a Line (How to start a clothing line) Course: https://fashionbrainacademy.com/launch/
Thanks for listening,
xo – Jane