Outdated Marketing Practices You Can Stop Doing
Today is about what you can STOP doing. There’s a some questionable marketing going on out there and I’ll share what’s really working for my clients and what’s not. If you sell physical products – clothing, accessories, jewelry, home goods, pet products — this is for you. There’s so much misinformation out there and I’d like you to know what to do aand what to skip.
- posting on social media and the “old school” (and unprofitable) way people are still doing it
- the mistake of “us too” branding
- Calvin Klein vs. Ralph Lauren and which one’s kicking arse with engagement
- the product photography that looks outdated right now
- SEO – the slow and steady success of search engine optimization for ALL OF MY CLIENTS! Every single dang one (who bothers to do it)
- can small fashion & jewelry brands just ignore Facebook altogether? (I know you want to…)
- the highly curated Instagram feed — good or bad?
Have a listen…