What makes a successful business? Money isn’t the ONLY thing we need to think about in business in order to get success, there are more elements to it.
We want a business that has these 4 things;
- Serves your customers/clients
- Serves the world
- Fills you up
- And monetize at the same time…
Today, I am breaking down my “Anti-Fail Plan”, which is made up of the 9 pillars of success from being in business for 27 years.
We deep dive into the 9 Pillars today and discuss;
- Outrageous Goals
- Our Higher Purpose
- How to get from where are to our outrageous goals
- Focussing on the “3 bests” in your business
- Your content (attraction) plan
- Sales systems
- Why consistency is important
- A new mindset: Perfect is good but DONE is better
- Your 90-day plan
Listen now – it’s a good one and packed with actionable ideas for you to think about and try today.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- The Club – our monthly membership to help you grow your following, your list, and your sales.
- Apply for a FREE website mini-review with Jane Hamill
Quotes from the Episode
- “Each business is unique, but the concepts are the same“
- “Having confidence means you take action. Taking actions means you’re gonna fail sometimes and you’re gonna win sometimes, but you don’t even take action if your confidence is low. So plan equals confidence. Confidence equals action, action equals results. “
- “Perfect is good. But done is better. We embrace imperfect action.“
Thanks for listening, let me know what you thought in the comments!
xo – Jane