You want to sell more from your emails, right?
There are 7 different types of emails that e-commerce store owners should be sending.
A lot of hardcore eCommerce experts focus obsessively on ads & on acquiring new customers.
But here’s the thing.
It costs 5 times more to acquire a new customer than to retain an existing customer!! And email is the best way to get people to become repeat buyers.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The 7 different types of e-commerce emails you should be sending
- How many shoppers will abandon their carts on your e-commerce site & what to do about it
- The most under-utilized email that can boost sales easily
- The most important emails to have vs. what can wait
Listen in now!
You can also listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or Soundcloud
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- “Send Better Emails” LIVE Bootcamp – learn how to write emails that CONVERT without bothering people.
- Closing the Sale: 5 Elements of a Great Offer podcast episode
- Klaviyo Email Marketing
- Apply for a FREE website mini-review with Jane Hamill
- The Club – our monthly membership teaches you how to grow your following, grow your email list, grow your sales
Quotes from the Episode
- “It doesn’t mean anything’s wrong. It just means the customer is just not quite ready to purchase or they got interrupted, which, you know, happens a million times“
- “No response to a customer review request does not mean, no. “
- “Most people don’t do anything interesting in their welcome email at all. They’re just like, welcome, please confirm“
And remember…Perfect is good but DONE is better.