There’s a hot topic going around The Club community this week.
A LOT of these entrepreneurs are struggling with NOT wanting to do the work. I get it — and this episode will show you:
- That you’re actually normal and OK
- What to put into your calendar FIRST so you feel more productive
- How to stop procrastinating in the moment
- The “three minimum things” you can still do even if the procrastination bug stings ya
If you’ve been procrastinating and you just don’t want to do or feel like doing the work, then this episode is for you.
You can also listen on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or Soundcloud
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Overwhelmed With Marketing? Do These Three Things video episode with Jane
- Apply for a FREE website mini-review with Jane Hamill
- Send Better Emails Bootcamp – learn how to write emails that CONVERT without bothering people.
- The Club – our monthly membership teaches you how to grow your following, grow your email list, grow your sales
Quotes from the Episode
- “What is UP with everybody, including myself — I just don’t wanna do the work. I don’t wanna do the work. It is summer, yo.“
- “Because we want to get out. We wanna enjoy our lives. There’s nothing wrong with you. There’s nothing wrong with you.“
- “What’s the cure for summer procrastination? You plan your fun time first, and then you break down your other tasks into more bite-sized tasks. You can trick yourself into doing the things if you KNOW you’re making time for summer play. :)”
And remember…Perfect is good but DONE is better.