You own your own businesses. Yay! No boss, no imposed rules, no strict deadlines.
And yet, that means WE create our own days & it’s up to us to create a plan and stick to it.
So…why is it so hard to stick to the plan? Even when you’re the one that created it?
Ultimately, it comes down to your entrepreneurial “crazy brain”. I know, right? And it goes like this sometimes…
- Do I NOT want my business to succeed really, really?
- Am I just lazy?
- Why don’t I do what I said I would do?
- Is there something wrong with me?
Nope, nothing wrong with you.
If you’re not sticking to the plan, you’ll discover exactly what to do about it in this episode.
- The main reason you’re not sticking to the plan
- The ONE thing I see in my clients over and over again when they get off track.
- The mind chatter that helps you in not sticking to the plan
- What works IMMEDIATELY to help you stick to the plan – and it’s effortless!
Resources mentioned in this episode
- BJ Fogg’s Tiny Habits Ted Talk
- The IG post I mention in this episode
- Send Better Emails Bootcamp – LIVE Dates coming up! Learn how to write emails that turn subscribers into buyers.
- Apply for a FREE website mini-review with Jane Hamill
- The Club – our monthly membership teaches you how to grow your following, grow your email list, grow your sales
Quotes from the Episode
- “Ad entrepreneurs, we‘re constantly having to monitor ourselves, which can be kind of exhausting.“
- “There’s nothing wrong with you. It doesn’t mean you’re in the wrong niche. It doesn’t mean you’re in the wrong business. It doesn’t mean you should go get a job. It doesn’t mean you don’t love and really, really want success. It means you’re human. OK? “
- “If you’re not sticking to the plan, give yourself a break, understand it’s not a big deal. Put a routine, a system in place for you to start doing. And use that simple mindset check-in without any drama.“
And remember…Perfect is good but DONE is better.