Do you ever wonder what it’s like to have a business coach?
What if you had someone you could go to, that you actually trust, who’s been there before and done what you want to do?
And you knew this person would give you honest feedback and advice.
Yup, today you’ll hear from Wilma and Patti – two of our very own badass Club members sharing their experiences.
The both got put into the HOTSEAT 🔥 in a recent Club group coaching session & they’ll tell you what it;s really like to have a business coach that specializes in product-based businesses.
- The BIGGEST struggle Wilma had when she joined the Club
- How Patti’s non-sexy product (a machine that cuts chain) can be so fun to grow
- Why The Club hotseats are so powerful
- Reasons these 2 entrepreneurs say you should work with a business coach
- How working with a coach can open up the bigger picture
This is an interactive and conversational episode that you don’t want to miss.
I LOVE these women and their honest perspective.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Wilma Boria’s website, Serendipity Bath and Body
- Patti’s Johnson Smith’s business with her husband: Smith Craft Products
- Patti’s art website, Hearth and Blooms
- Asking for referrals – tip from Boaz in the “Get Sales Now” podcast episode
- The Club – our monthly membership to help you grow your audience, your list, and your sales.🚀
- Apply for a FREE website mini-review with Jane Hamill
Quotes from the Episode
- “What I got from the hotseat session and the coaching, just pause, take a moment, take a breath, step back and just really believe in what you’re doing and what it is that you’re thinking and stop, I guess, kind of second-guessing everything”
- “I was just so hung up on serving the customer and not the person. And I think that the coaching call really helped me figure that out.”
- “We are humans, we’re pack people. We are tribal people. We don’t want to do this on our own. It’s hard. It’s too hard.”
Thanks for reading & listening!
xo – Jane