How Do I Know if My New Products Will Sell?
In this episode we first do a rapid-fire Q&A answering listeners’ business questions.
1) Product Drops for the holiday season: “Should I drop all the products at the same time & do one big drop? Or space them out into smaller chunks or 2 – 3 products at a time?”
2) Costing and Pricing for wholesale sales: “How do I add in my sales rep’s commission without cutting into the retailler’s profit margin?”
3) “How do I know if my new products will sell?” This is especially tricky for entrepreneurs who design the product and are responsible for selling it. In fact, it’s a total mindf**k. I lived this for many, many years and give you some simple advice to help keep you sane. 🙂
Mentioned in this episode:
Get on the Early Bird list for new workshops:
Costing & Pricing Your Product for Profit Workshop
Work With Us:
- Costing & Pricing Your Product – Workshop w/ Cost Sheet
- Build an Audience BEFORE You’re Even Ready to Sell – Workshop
- Get early notification for new workshops – email list building, content & promotions playbook, metrics to track…
- How to start a grow a clothing or accessories line that makes you money, our best-selling online course
- Private Coaching info